2022 Kia Stinger Special Edition Arrives in Dealers
When Kia America unveiled the refreshed 2022 Stinger a few weeks ago, it teased a Special Edition, which is now arriving into dealer inventories. Offered in limited batches of just 250 units per month and built exclusively for the U.S. market, it is expected to sell out quickly and is available on the GT2 FWD and AWD variants in three colors - Snow White Pearl, Aurora Black, and Ceramic Silver.
“Stinger was a wake-up call to a segment long populated by European sport sedans when it debuted in 2017 (as a 2018 model). It redefined what enthusiast drivers thought about Kia and proved we could compete against the best vehicles in a hotly contested space,” said Sean Yoon, president & CEO, Kia North America and Kia America. “Since then, Stinger has built a loyal following of those looking for something unique and the Scorpion is set to continue that approach.”
- The Scorpion Special Edition features exclusive blacked out fender garnish, side mirror caps, and darkened exhaust tips
- Unique body-colored rear spoiler
- Distinctive 19-inch black wheels
- Exclusive carbon fiber-pattern trim inside the cockpit
- Available with a Red Nappa Leather or Black Nappa Leather interior
Pricing for the Scorpion Special Edition is $53,630 for FWD and $55,830 for AWD.