Submissions are Open for MotorWeek’s 40th Season “Car of the Week”
MotorWeek is bringing back our original “Car of the Week” segment to celebrate our 40th season! Submissions are open and viewers are invited to send in a short video of their own personal favorite ride for the chance to selected for an episode of MotorWeek starting in September. So grab your cellphone, stand next to your ride, and tell us why it's so special to you! If you're chosen, we put your video on air AND you get a free MotorWeek t-shirt.
- Length cannot be longer than 20 seconds
- Resolution must be AT LEAST 720p
- File size cannot exceed 2 GB
- The entire vehicle must be visible
To submit your video:
- Visit wetransfer.com.
- Add your video file (must be smaller than 2GB).
- In the “email to” box, enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Then, add your own personal email.
- Finally make sure you put your name, location, and year, make, and model of your vehicle in the message box.
- Please note: You may have to verify your email before the file is sent.
If you have any questions, send an email to email@example.com.
*When submitting your video, you acknowledge that it may be used on TV or online.